Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
APIMatic is a developer experience company with the mission to increase developer productivity worldwide. We are revolutionizing the way developers explore, try, and consume APIs. Our flagship product is a code generation engine that generates developer portals and API SDKs for programming languages like C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, TypeScript, etc. One of our freely available tools, API Transformer is used and loved by developers from 150+ countries. From large enterprises to small businesses, our products are enabling customers to roll out great developer experience programs with agility and speed. With teams in Auckland, San Francisco, and Islamabad, we are continuously expanding our global reach.
About the Role
As a CSM in APIMatic, you are responsible for a successful customer journey and touchpoints that create long-term client engagement, driving adoption, retention, user/usage growth, and supporting strategic objectives on the account level. This team will develop and execute data-driven processes to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Your interactions with the client will reaffirm and strengthen the organization’s relationship with existing accounts and their decision to use APIMatic for their API programs. Through delivering a positive overall client experience, supporting strategic objectives on the account level, and driving increased client adoption, this role will educate and spread awareness among our clients about APIMatic’s capabilities and advantages. These efforts are a key factor in revenue retention and growth.
- Perform stakeholder management for onboarding customers and improve the onboarding processes.
- Develop and manage client portfolios by identifying their KPIs and working on strategies to ensure they achieve their goals with APIMatic.
- Minimize customer churn by making monthly/quarterly touchpoints with customers to ensure their health. Manage Customers’ GYR Dashboard for overall health assessment.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data & their API documentation portals to improve customer experience.
- Educate customers about APIMatic, the importance, and benefits of SDKs, and talk about the developer experience of API users.
- Evaluate and suggest improvements to APIMatic’s product documentation where customers seem to be experiencing friction using the product.
- Mediate between clients and the organization. Raise customer issues to support and engineering team, actively liaising between engineering and Customers to ensure customers’ pain points get addressed.
- Minimize customer churn by making monthly/quarterly touchpoints with customers to ensure their health.
- Aid in product design and product development.
What We’re Looking For
- Positive, proactive attitude and ability to work well in teams.
- Proven record of maintaining strong relationships with senior members of client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Client-first mindset – exceptional skills in listening to clients, and articulating ideas, and complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to organize, multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally experienced in consultative sales or a client-facing role (inside sales, prospecting, sales support, customer support) and in dealing with challenging situations.
- Stakeholder management is pivotal and should be able to engage with customers, augment value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- Social, and analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and can communicate clearly and effectively.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value and improving onboarding processes.
- Willing to learn about Rest APIs and the API ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree required (in Computer Science or related field)
- Strong data analysis skills (Experience in handling data in Excel/Google Sheets)
- Basic understanding of how SaaS products work and overall.
- 2+ years’ work experience in client-facing roles for North American markets.
- 4+ years of experience in a SaaS company and/or in a sales/account management role preferred especially for North American markets.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs is highly preferred.
- Any knowledge of CRM systems (such as HubSpot) or research platforms would be advantageous.
- Bonuses & USD- locked salary.
- Opportunity for Employee Share Option Program.
- Medical coverage and insurance.
- The freedom to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity to understand API space and excel in the API landscape.
- Silicon Valley advisors, consultants, and mentors.
- Ability to try new things and experiment in your domain.
- Fun team to work with within a startup environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- In-campus free lunch & snacks
- Team retreats and events.