Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
APIMatic is a developer experience company with the mission to increase developer productivity worldwide. We are revolutionizing the way developers explore, try, and consume APIs. Our flagship product is a code generation engine that generates developer portals and API SDKs for programing languages like C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, TypeScript, etc. One of our freely available tools, API Transformer is used and loved by developers from 150+ countries. From large enterprises to small businesses, our products are enabling customers to roll out great developer experience programs with agility and speed. With teams in Auckland, San Francisco and Islamabad, we are continuously expanding our global reach.
- Collaborate with the team to maintain the web application.
- Take ownership of the product features.
- Research tooling and frameworks to design optimal solutions.
- Create documentation and changelogs for new features.
- Create integrations and tooling to facilitate APIMatic’s users.
- Write clean and testable code.
- Write unit tests and ensure complete test coverage.
Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in ASP.Net, React, Angular Js/2+, any CSS framework such as Less or Sass.
- Experience in designing and implementing Restful APIs
- Familiarity with any cloud platform (eg Azure or AWS)
- Comfortable with any document based (no-SQL) database system e.g CosmosDB, MongoDB
- Experience with Git and CI/CD
- Good understanding of scrum and agile processes
- Must be passionate about the API Industry.
Full-Stack Engineer having at-least 3 years of experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Bonuses & USD- locked salary
- Opportunity for Employee Share Option Program
- Medical coverage and insurance
- The freedom to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to understand API space and excel in API landscape.
- Silicon Valley advisors, consultants and mentors
- Ability to try new things and experiment in your domain
- Fun team to work within a startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- In-campus free lunch & snacks
- Team retreats and events