APIMatic is a developer experience company with the mission to increase developer productivity worldwide. We are revolutionizing the way developers explore, try, and consume APIs. Our flagship product is a code generation engine that generates developer portals and API SDKs for programing languages like C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, TypeScript, etc. One of our freely available tools, API Transformer is used and loved by developers from 150+ countries. From large enterprises to small businesses, our products are enabling customers to roll out great developer experience programs with agility and speed. With teams in Auckland, San Francisco and Islamabad, we are continuously expanding our global reach.
You will be required to perform tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- Adding new features to our existing code base.
- Maintaining/refactoring existing code.
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Reviewing peer’s code.
- Developing tests for quality assurance.
- Troubleshooting and debugging of the code to eliminate known/unknown issues.
- Documentation of features.
- Requirement analysis.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
- Working in tandem with the product team to meet deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluency in at least one programming language such as C#, Java, C++, Python.
- Fresh – 1 year experience with a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knack for writing clean, readable code.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Bonuses & USD- locked salary
- Opportunity for Employee Share Option Program
- Medical coverage and insurance
- The freedom to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to understand API space and excel in API landscape.
- Silicon Valley advisors, consultants and mentors
- Ability to try new things and experiment in your domain
- Fun team to work within a startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- In-campus free lunch & snacks
- Team retreats and events