APIMatic is a developer experience company with the mission to increase developer productivity worldwide. We are revolutionizing the way developers explore, try, and consume APIs. Our flagship product is a code generation engine that generates developer portals and API SDKs for programing languages like C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, TypeScript, etc. One of our freely available tools, API Transformer is used and loved by developers from 150+ countries. From large enterprises to small businesses, our products are enabling customers to roll out great developer experience programs with agility and speed. With teams in Auckland, San Francisco and Islamabad, we are continuously expanding our global reach.
- Maintaining the APIMatic web app and APIs
- Adding new features to the platforms and fixing bugs.
- writing unit and integration tests
- improving the platform by removing dead code, paying technical debt, and refactoring, as needed.
- Collaboration with the other engineering teams and the business teams to ensure that deadlines are met and company objectives are achieved
- Collaboration with the customer success and support teams to resolve critical customer issues
- Contribution to the technical and product documentation
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of experience working with Asp.Net
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Ability to think analytically and design robust solutions meeting the business needs
- Experience with Git
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with GitHub actions
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with a non-relational database
- Knowledge of API tools such as Postman and Swagger
- Past experience of working in a high paced B2B tech startup
- Hands on experience with multiple programming languages
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Software or related fields.
- Bonuses & USD- locked salary
- Opportunity for Employee Share Option Program
- Medical coverage and insurance
- The freedom to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to understand API space and excel in API landscape.
- Silicon Valley advisors, consultants and mentors
- Ability to try new things and experiment in your domain
- Fun team to work within a startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- In-campus free lunch & snacks
- Team retreats and events