Technical Solutions Consultant
Technical Business Associate
Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
APIMatic is a developer experience company with the mission to increase developer productivity worldwide. We are revolutionizing the way developers explore, try, and consume APIs. Our flagship product is a code generation engine that generates developer portals and API SDKs for programming languages like C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, TypeScript, etc. One of our freely available tools, API Transformer is used and loved by developers from 150+ countries. From large enterprises to small businesses, our products are enabling customers to roll out great developer experience programs with agility and speed. With teams in Auckland, San Francisco and Islamabad, we are continuously expanding our global reach.
About the Role
We are on the search for a sharp and creative computer science/software engineering graduate with strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) who can solve problems for the developer experience community.
As a Technical Business Associate at APIMatic you will be working with a young, vibrant and hungry Business team to help them expand the company’s customer base by solving the challenges of the API world through APIMatic’s technology.
- Learn the technical ins and outs of the API consumption phase of the API lifecycle and become an expert on APIMatic’s set of features.
- Assist the Business team in researching various industries that use APIs and their existing developer experience to find areas of improvement and add them to the APIMatic opportunity pipeline.
- Be the company’s front-line to identify if APIMatic could be the right fit for a potential API program’s use case.
- Assist the business team with relevant email messaging to invite the shortlisted opportunities to a live product demonstration.
- Assist the business team in drafting relevant proposal summaries and arranging POCs for engaged conversations.
Required Skills and Experience
- A consumer-centric, empathetic, and creative mindset.
- An ability to soak up knowledge quickly.
- Able to transfer knowledge in a simple and effective way.
- An ability to communicate complex technical concepts very easily.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of APIs and Developer experience is a plus.
- 1-2 years of Business Development in SaaS is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in CS or Software Engineering is a mandatory requirement.
- Bonuses & USD- locked salary.
- Opportunity for Employee Share Option Program.
- Medical coverage and insurance.
- The freedom to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity to understand API space and excel in the API landscape.
- Silicon Valley advisors, consultants and mentors.
- Ability to try new things and experiment in your domain.
- Fun team to work with within a startup environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- In-campus free lunch & snacks
- Team retreats and events.