Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
APIMatic is a developer experience company with the mission to increase developer productivity worldwide. We are revolutionizing the way developers explore, try, and consume APIs. Our flagship product is a code generation engine that generates developer portals and API SDKs for programing languages like C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, TypeScript, etc. One of our freely available tools, API Transformer is used and loved by developers from 150+ countries. From large enterprises to small businesses, our products are enabling customers to roll out great developer experience programs with agility and speed. With teams in Auckland, San Francisco and Islamabad, we are continuously expanding our global reach.
- Technical Leadership of the Web Team
- Technical contribution and leadership of the engineering team, ensuring end-to-end delivery with technical excellence and quality
- Provision of timelines and ETAs for new projects/product features and ensuring those timelines are met
- System design and architecture of critical system components, ensuring efficient and scalable solutions
- Collaboration with the other engineering teams and the business teams to ensure that deadlines are met and company objectives are achieved
- Collaboration with the design team in translating business requirements into UI Mocks.
- Collaboration with the customer success and support teams to resolve critical customer issues
- Collaboration with the product managers in defining the product roadmap.
- Perform code reviews, oversee testing and QA processes.
- Team management, task prioritization/delegation, sprint planning, conducting standups using the SCRUM model.
- Management of the product’s cloud infrastructure
- Contribution to the technical and product documentation
- Counselling and grooming of team members. Conducting 1:1 meetings and ensuring continuous growth of the team
- Head hunting and conducting interviews to scale the team as required
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a software development role
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a leadership or management role
- Proficiency in Dotnet and the Microsoft tech stack
- Proficiency in designing and developing REST APIs
- Minimum 2 years experience with the Azure platform
- Engineering management capabilities with a drive to meet deadlines and deliver quality software
- Ability to think analytically and design robust solutions meeting the business needs
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful software solution throughout its lifecycle
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation
- Experience with Git
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with GitHub actions
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with a non-relational database
- Knowledge of API tools such as Postman and Swagger
- Past experience of working in a high paced B2B tech startup
- Hands on experience with multiple programming languages
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Software or related fields.
- Exposure in handling Business clientele from North America & Europe
- Opportunity to create an impact on developers all across the globe
- Opportunity to understand API space and excel in API landscape
- Possibility of owning shares in the company
- A startup environment with lot of opportunities to learn and grow
- Culture of trying new things, making mistakes is okay, bring ideas and build them
- Attend and give presentations/talks in the conferences worldwide
- Medical coverage and insurance
- Bonuses & US based salary
- Snacks & refreshment to feed your creativity