Technical Solutions Consultant
Technical Solutions Consultant
Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
APIMatic is a developer experience company with the mission to increase developer productivity worldwide. We are revolutionizing the way developers explore, try, and consume APIs. Our flagship product is a code generation engine that generates developer portals and API SDKs for programing languages like C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, TypeScript, etc. One of our freely available tools, API Transformer is used and loved by developers from 150+ countries. From large enterprises to small businesses, our products are enabling customers to roll out great developer experience programs with agility and speed. With teams in Auckland, San Francisco and Islamabad, we are continuously expanding our global reach.
We are on the search for a sharp and creative computer science/software engineering graduate with strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) who knows how to build relationships and understand customer problems. As a Business Development/ Technical Sales Executive at APIMatic you will be joining a young, vibrant and hungry sales team that thrives in a competitive environment to work in a product-based company to execute sales strategies that will help expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
As a Sales and Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities to fuel the APIMatic sales pipeline and drive revenue. Simply put, as an SDR you will book product demonstrations for our Account Executive team and nurture relationships with potential customers.
- A computer science/software engineering graduate.
- A creative mindset.
- Ideally 0-1 years of Sales and Business Development in SaaS.
- Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges.
- Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- Work closely with Account Executives to drive opportunities for business to enhance company sales and revenues.
- Research and build new and existing contacts, outreach via emails/calls and qualifying opportunities into the Sales pipeline.
- Update job knowledge by studying sales and marketing techniques.
This Will Be Needed to be Successful
- A customer-centric, empathetic mindset
- An ability to soak up knowledge quickly and
- Able to transfer knowledge in a simple and effective way
- A consultative mindset as well as excellent relationship management skills
- An ability to communicate fluently in English
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A “can-do” attitude
- The ability to nurture relationships with potential customers
- A winning attitude
- Knowledge of CRM usage. (HubSpot/Intercom/Mixpanel)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS required.
- HubSpot courses/certification related to marketing or sales would be good to have.
- Bonuses & USD- locked salary
- Opportunity for Employee Share Option Program
- Medical coverage and insurance
- The freedom to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to understand API space and excel in API landscape.
- Silicon Valley advisors, consultants and mentors
- Ability to try new things and experiment in your domain
- Fun team to work within a startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- In-campus free lunch & snacks
- Team retreats and events