Sales Development Representative
APIMatic is a developer experience platform for web APIs. Our mission is to make developers more productive through automatic code generation. The platform comprises three products: Developer Experience Portal, API Transformer, and Code-Gen As A Service.
The heart of APIMatic is a customizable Code-Gen Engine, which simplifies API consumption by automatically generating high-quality SDKs, code samples, dynamic docs, and test cases.
Our team is equipped with innovative intellect, collaborative behaviors, and customer centrism. With teams in Auckland, San Francisco, and Islamabad, we are continuously expanding our global reach.
About the Role
As a Sales Development Representative at APIMatic, you play a pivotal role in driving our business forward. Your responsibilities include generating new business opportunities, developing targeted lists, and engaging in high-level conversations with executives. Your proficiency in CRM, coupled with a creative mindset and robust communication skills, will be instrumental in comprehending customer needs.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the APIMatic sales pipeline.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for business and enhance company sales and revenues.
- Conduct high-level conversations with executives and the team.
- Research and build new and existing contacts, sending regular emails, and qualifying opportunities into the sales pipeline.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- Be available to contribute to internal and external meetings, seminars, and discussions.
- Prepare and implement solutions by gathering client/customer feedback on the company's services and devising necessary strategies to keep customers satisfied.
- Improve operations by conducting various analyses, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art sales and marketing tools and techniques; participate in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations.
What We're Looking For
- A creative mindset.
- Motivation for sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenges.
- Nice-to-have knowledge of CRM usage.
- Capability to understand customer pain points and requirements.
- Strong and professional communication skills - written, verbal, and presentation.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving production goals from the assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead.
- Drive, grit, team-oriented: a strong desire to compete and win.
- Bachelor’s degree required (in Computer Science or related field)
- 1+ year of work experience in client-facing roles for North American markets.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs is highly preferred.
- Any knowledge of CRM systems (such as HubSpot) or research platforms would be advantageous.
- Exposure to handling Business clientele from North America & Europe
- Bonuses & USD- locked salary
- Opportunity for Employee Share Option Program
- Medical coverage and insurance
- The freedom to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to understand API space and excel in API landscape.
- Silicon Valley advisors, consultants and mentors
- Ability to try new things and experiment in your domain
- Fun team to work within a startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- In-campus free lunch & snacks
- Team retreats and events