The materials on apimatic.io’s website are provided “as is”. apimatic.io makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, apimatic.io does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Usage Restrictions
- You agree to only use apimatic.io in a way that complies with all applicable laws and regulations, that does not infringe our rights or other users’ rights, and that does not inhibit or restrict other users’ enjoyment of apimatic.io.
- Without limiting clause 3.1, in particular, you agree not to:
- damage or harm apimatic.io, or any underlying or connected network or system;
- use a harvesting bot, robot, spider, scraper, or other unauthorized automated means to access apimatic.io or content featured on it for any purpose;
- introduce any viruses, content, or code to apimatic.io that is technologically harmful;
- use apimatic.io to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of apimatic.io, such as a denial of service attack;
- facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms;
- upload or post any content on apimatic.io (or use apimatic.io to transmit any communication) which is in our view illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise objectionable, or attempt to do any of the above.
- You are responsible for all activity resulting from your use of apimatic.io.
- You indemnify us and will keep us indemnified, against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, changes, and expenses which we may incur or be subject to or suffer as a result of your use of apimatic.io.
- Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to us, if we believe you have breached or are in breach of these Terms, we may:
- limit your activities on apimatic.io;
- issue a warning to you;
- suspend or cancel your access to apimatic.io; and
- co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose any information that we hold, including the identity of or location of anyone using Revert in breach of these Terms.
4. Fees for using apimatic.io
APIMatic provides a paid service. Depending on your plan and usage, you must provide us with a valid credit card number. The fees charged for having an account are as set out at https://apimatic.io/pricing (“Fees”). In the event that you exceed your allowance of KLOCs (refer to FAQ at https://apimatic.io/pricing), you will be charged per KLOC at the rate defined by your chosen plan. Subscription fees are charged in advance and are non-refundable.
However, if you are a New Zealand subscriber, notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, you may have the benefit of certain rights or remedies pursuant to the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Under this Act are guarantees which include that software is of acceptable quality. If this guarantee is not met there are entitlements to have the software remedied (which may include repair, replacement, or refund). If a remedy cannot be provided or the failure is of substantial character the Act provides for a refund.
In no event shall apimatic.io or its suppliers or partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on apimatic.io’s Internet site, even if apimatic.io or any apimatic.io authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on apimatic.io’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. apimatic.io does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. apimatic.io may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. apimatic.io does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
apimatic.io has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by apimatic.io of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to apimatic.io’s website shall be governed by the laws of NEW ZEALAND without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.