Senior Front-End Developer
Senior Front-End Developer
Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
APIMatic is a developer experience company with the mission to increase developer productivity worldwide. We are revolutionizing the way developers explore, try, and consume APIs. Our flagship product is a code generation engine that generates developer portals and API SDKs for programing languages like C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, TypeScript, etc. One of our freely available tools, API Transformer is used and loved by developers from 150+ countries. From large enterprises to small businesses, our products are enabling customers to roll out great developer experience programs with agility and speed. With teams in Auckland, San Francisco and Islamabad, we are continuously expanding our global reach.
- Implement highly performant frontend experiences.
- Implement new and extend existing features.
- Ensure consistent styling Ensure consistent styling across all web products.
- Mentor and level up fellow engineers on the team through code reviews and architecture discussions.
- Represent your team in frontend engineering discussions with other teams.
- Take ownership of features by ensuring test coverage, adherence to best practices, and guiding long-term architecture.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 4-5 years of frontend development experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with React Hooks, Redux, and Styled Components.
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS and comfortable with using CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS.
- Experience delivering responsive user Interfaces which work across multiple devices.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest, Mocha and/or Chai etc.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Bonus Points For:
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with any other library/framework e.g AngularJS, Vue.
- Experience in leading a team.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Software or related fields.
- Bonuses & USD- locked salary
- Opportunity for Employee Share Option Program
- Medical coverage and insurance
- The freedom to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to understand API space and excel in API landscape.
- Silicon Valley advisors, consultants and mentors
- Ability to try new things and experiment in your domain
- Fun team to work within a startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- In-campus free lunch & snacks
- Team retreats and events